Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1

Okay, so I got this idea from a friends blog that I follow...There is this 30 day blog outline that you follow where I will be blogging everyday this month with a different topic. Lucky for me February has 29 days. And if I decide I cant keep up, then atleast I can say I tried. Also if something more exciting comes up that I want to blog about I am going to do that instead of follow this 30 day blogging. :) So, here goes Day 1 with some recent photos and 15 interesting facts.
Fact 1: I have lived on 4 continents
Fact 2: I have been friends with and traveled with royalty
Fact 3: I can play the piano and clarinet
Fact 4: If the toilet paper is not facing "over" I turn it around before I use it.
Fact 5: my favorite color is blue
Fact 6: I get really nervous just thinking about riding a horse ( I saw my life flash before me on my last ride many years ago)
Fact 7: Dispite that I can stand cold weather, I love skiing and Breckinridge Colorado
Fact 8: I still sleep with a stuffed dog
Fact 9: I have never broken a bone
Fact 10: My favorite place to eat is McAllisters...I could eat there everyday and not get tired of it
Fact 11: I won't watch scary movies
Fact 12: My beta fish lived for 4 years
Fact 13: I like to put ketchup on my chili
Fact 14: I was pregnant for 41 weeks
Fact 15: I have the most amazing husband and beautiful baby girl, whom I am making all her baby food at home :)

Recent Pics
 Hannah's first "Jimbo" stamp from Gymboree class

 Hannah enjoying her first blizzard

 Conrad and I enjoying the snow

Hannah loves to sit up

 
and she loves her exosaucer

Well that's all for today...since we'll be snowed in again tomorrow, I don't think I will have a problem getting to day 2 of this blogging experiment :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment