Friday, February 18, 2011
Day 18: Could've, Should've, Would've....
I don't really believe in or have any regrets. I think everything happens for a reason whether you want it to or not and that God places you in certain situations and allows you to make the decision. I believe that "regrets" help make you who you are and that you learn from them. So, I think what people consider regrets are just things that could have been done differently. So I think something that I would have, could have and should have done differently was not have a long term relationship in high school and just focus on high school for what it was worth. While that works out for some people, I knew in the back of my mind that it wasn't going to for me. I knew God was preparing for me a man who would provide, lead, cherish and love me with everything :). So, there you have it....my could've, should've, would've.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment