I'm a true believer that wherever your family is, there your home is too. Having grown up living many different places I never had a constant "home" but always felt at home because I was with my family. (If that makes sense). Even when we moved to Texas for good, my parents didn't stay in the house that I called home for long. (Mom and Dad, don't feel bad, I'm over it :) ) I am very content in the home that I live in with my little family and its just the right size for us at this point in our lives. But, if I had to describe my dream home, it might be different than you would expect. I have always loved old Victorian Dream homes. My grandparents used to live in a small town that had streets of old victorian homes and I used to love driving down it looking out the window in awe of these huge old homes. I would love to own a 2-3 story Victorian home with a wrap around porch. I would enjoy fixing it up and making it beautiful and would love for it to be on a ton of land with a gated entrance. I know that this will probably always be just a dream but I still enjoy looking at Victorians and picturing myself in them and what I would do to change or fix up. Here are a few pictures of some beautiful Victorian homes. Maybe one day...


Isn't this just the coolest picture?? I would love to know what this house looks like now!...Its beautiful!!!!!

This house is in Salem...I told Conrad I would move to Salem if he would buy me this house


No comments:
Post a Comment