Well Im not sure how old I was (we'll say 7 or 8) but I was in love with a boy, no a man. I loved to watch him throw a football, I wrote him love letters, wrote songs for him and had his picture all around my room. I would like to say this love died over the years but I'm not sure I can. I still get to see him a few months out of the year but mostly on Sundays for a couple hours. He was my very first love and yes his name is Troy Aikman.
With that said, love is not the word I would use to describe him anymore, more of just a crush. I am so in love with Conrad and could not be happier. I also never believed in love at first sight until I had Hannah. So she is my first love at first sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment