Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 10: Something I'm scared of....

There are 2 things that I am so scared of....the kind of scared that make you shake, sweat and scream. The first thing is spiders of all shapes and sizes. I can't stand them. There is even a commercial out now with a spider at the beginning and I have to change the channel or look away. If I see one in my house I start screaming and immediatly Conrad will say "spider?" and come to my rescue. If he is not here to kill it I usually throw something over it so it won't go anywhere and then he takes care of it when he gets home.
The other thing that I am so scared of is driving on ice/snow. Being from Texas, you can't really practice driving on that stuff. It just shows up and you have to drive. I had a really bad experience in high school and ever since then I just can't do it. I also had the worst car you can have for driving on that stuff. I drove a Mustang and Mustangs only know how to drive on dry roads. However, even today just thinking about driving on a snowy, icy road makes me panic. Even riding with someone makes me a nervous wreck where my "behind" stays clinched the entire time. Luckily, Conrad had more practice driving on those types of conditions so I feel a little better when it comes time for venturing out in that kind of weather.  

1 comment:

  1. lauren
    i totally understand about driving on ice and snow
    being from San Antonio when we have it they shut the city down no lie
    and i hate spiders too
    love
    marge

    ReplyDelete