Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 6: Happy 5 Months!

Well day 6 of my blogging is supposed to be favorite picture day. So here is one of my all time favorite pictures.
I know you're probably thinking "Why would she choose this discusting picture of herself as her favorite picture?" Well I love this picture for many reasons and the way I look is not one of them. This picture shows love. The love that Conrad has for me, the love that I have for my daughter and the love that God has for us by bringing us all together. This picture was taken exactly 5 months ago!
Today Hannah is 5 months old and I can't believe how time flies! She is getting bigger every day, discovering new things, and it is all happening so fast. I hope as she grows, she will know how much her mommy and daddy love her and care for her. Here are just a few things that she is doing at 5 months

*eating rice cereal and oatmeal
*rolling from front to back and back to front
*trying so hard to sit up straight (right now its more of a lean)
*laughing, giggle, baby-talking
*her favorite toys include Chiming Charlie, her exosaucer, stacking music stars, and talking elmo
*she has found a love for our dog peanut and watches his every move
*sleeping through the night (most of the time)
*she started going to "school" aka Moms day out 2 days a week

I love you Hannah Elizabeth!

Here are some pictures taken this morning at 5 months :)






2 comments:

  1. I love that girl!!! Happy 5 month birthday precious Hannah!! I'm so proud that your mommy and daddy were blessed with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I know I don't have to tell you this, but cherish every moment of this. It goes by so quickly! I can't believe Austin is already 2! I have been going through his pictures of the first two years today and so much has changed! You can see the same in these pictures on this post! Give that baby girl a hug from her cousins!

    ReplyDelete