f
If you've been reading my blog, you know by now that I am not one of those miracle women that shed all their "baby weight" in a matter of days even weeks. For those of you that fall in to that category..boo on you. Okay not really, but really. I gained 70 lbs when I was pregnant with Hannah and am still working on getting all that gone. My sister is getting married this summer and she informed me I would be wearing a short dress that shows my legs!! Don't get me wrong, I love the dress and I know her wedding is not about me, but when I can't even get my pre-pregnancy jeans past my big old thighs, I'm a little self-conscious when it comes to showing my legs. So, my 1 and only goal for the time being is to fit into this dress with my pre-pregnancy weight by my sisters wedding at the end of July. Like the Little Engine that Could said, "I think I can, I think I can...."
No comments:
Post a Comment