I'm takin a break from following the "30 days outline" to give a Hannah update. Let me back up by saying that when I was little I had countless number of ear infections and have prayed that that is one thing Hannah will not inherit from me. Last week was a beautiful week and I took her to the park. Well the very next day she developed a cough shortly followed by runny nose and watery eyes....she will unfortunately have her parents allergies. Well the cough has progressively gotten worse but I had been debating on taking her to the doctor b/c I knew what they would tell me....well after the last couple night of getting 6 hours of sleep in 2 days I decided it was a must to take her in. Well turns out good thing I did becuase poor baby has double ear infection. :( I think the worst thing in the world is for your baby to be sick becuase there is so little that you can do. They can't tell you what hurts, they can't tell you if they feel bad...its all a guessing game. On top of all that, she's teething so she just knaws on her fingers until they are red. I'm ready for summer and for those teeth to poke through. Hannah is such a good baby and even through the not feeling well she still has her "happy feet" and sweet smile. Boy, do I love that little girl. I am praying her medicines work and that everyone gets a good night sleep tonight! :)
Such a sweet picture of sweet Hannah!!
ReplyDelete