Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 15: Bible Verse

The bible verse I am sharing with you was the very first bible verse I learned.
Psalms 23:1-4
"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me besides still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in the path of rightousness for his names sake. Even tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. You rod and staff comfort me."

I like The Message version too:
"God my shepherd, I dont need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows. You find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction. Even when the way goes through the valley, I am not afraid when you walk by my side. Your trusty shepherds crook makes me feel secure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment