My faith testimony might be compared to a child’s see-saw. There are times when I am the child up high; on fire for God and can’t get enough working for him, praising him, and loving him. There have been times when I was the child stuck at the ground very far from God, missing out in a relationship with him. Then, there are times, more too often, when I am the child who gets stuck in the middle neither going up or down just content in my life and not really striving for a deeper relationship with God.
I was blessed to be born into a loving Christian family, so God and going to church have always been part of my life. I was also blessed to have lived overseas my whole childhood where I witnessed that faith is not about a denomination or religion. Its simply about loving God. And while I understand that and was baptized as a teenager, I am still working on fully giving my life to Christ. I strive to love him, serve him, and trust him more. I believe in a God who loves, protects, heals, and want to live with him eternally.
sounds great lauren! you should read it in class on sunday for sure!
ReplyDelete