Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Moms Day Out

 Happy New Year! This is my first post of the new year since my sweet husband wanted to write a post. He is precious and I had no idea my comment had such an impact on him. I thank God everyday for him! Anyways I have started working 2 days a week at a moms day out and Hannah gets to go with me and attend the baby class. I am excited about this for several reasons. First of all it is a christian moms day out so she gets to start learning about Jesus and how much he loves her! It is a great school with great teachers and am so excited she gets the chance to go. Gymboree comes once a week and they do so much fun stuff with the kids. I also love that she gets interaction with others her age and a change of scenery 2 days a week. Finally I love that she gets to go to work with me and if she needs me I am there. Hannah's first day was on Tuesday and she had a great first day. One of the teachers asked me if we spoil her because she said that hannah did not want to be put down...I blamed her daddy for that one. :) I will leave you with a few pictures of her first day of school....
waiting patiently for mommy to finish getting ready

leaving for her first day of school :)

2 comments:

  1. Look at that precious girl all ready for school. I can take the blame for some of the holding. She's just so sweet you can't put her down. It hurts my heart when she cries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, she already had her 1st day of school she will have quite a few when she finishes high school. I think someone is going to the Fashion award in their class.

    ReplyDelete