Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Typical Sunday?

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now, but wasn't sure how to do so. I tried but failed several times. So, my sweet husband set it up and wrote the first blog giving an overall update on our precious little girl who we love very much already! Its hard to believe she's a month old already and growing so much. As Conrad wrote, she gave us a rough start, but she is doing great now. I could not have made that week in the NICU without my amazing husband. God knew I needed someone much stronger than myself and blessed me with Conrad. He is my hero. With that said, I will begin my blog journey......
On Sunday, it was going to be our first time by ourselves to take Hannah to church AND class. I got up extra early to make sure that I was all ready before getting Conrad up and Hannah ready. Well I got ready, got Hannah fed, changed, finished feeding and was doing really well on time. I was excited to think we were actually going to leave on time and arrive on time. (Something I found out is not an easy task when you have children) Well Hannah decided to have a dirty diaper...so i went to change her and thats when she decided she wasn't finished. When I took the diaper off she managed to poop across her changing table, getting on her changing pad, the basket of lotions..., her socks, and me. Not to mention I ran out of wipes just as this was happening and Conrad was finishing getting ready so he could not hear me yelling his name for help. Eventually we got it all cleaned and her cleaned up and ready to go. Needless to say we were no longer on time and showed up fashionably late. I am guessing fashionably late may become a common thing for us. Next Sunday I will start out even earlier.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, awesome first blog. The key is to forget about planning ahead and sleep as late as you can. Because even then, you will arrive at the time as if you had woken up at the crack of dawn. Babies don't like plans. They poo poo at it. :) So glad you guys are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Love it! Being fashionably late is FINE!!! You will adjust and things will normalize...you'll create a good Sunday-morning-routine!

    ReplyDelete