Monday, October 25, 2010

Hannahs 1st Trip

Well we took our trip with Hannah to Missouri. Who knew there was so much to pack. I feel like I took everything but the kitchen sink. Here is a little of what our car looked like....
This is just the top layer...We couldn't open the whole back end or everything would fall out. There are 3 suitcases under all that. Oh did I mention this was only a 4 day trip?
 Hannah got to meet her other great-gmas     
   


And her 3 cousins

She also enjoyed a wonderful weekend in sports with the Rangers heading to the World Series and Missouri beating OU....Here's the outfit she wore for good luck
We enjoyed visiting with all the family and everyone enjoyed getting to see her finally and while I enjoyed showing her off, I was still a nervous wreck. There was nothing really relaxing about taking our first trip with her. I guess that comes with being a first time parent. With exception of only a few people, I was constantly watching who had her, how she was doing, what people were doing with her, if they were touching her face, were their hands clean,...the list goes on. Poor thing was passed around like a hot potato for most of the weekend. Hannah was an amazing traveler and did so great away from her schedule, bed, and routine.

 I love this little girl so much and love nothing more than holding her


Next stop....Texas

1 comment:

  1. We loved having her...Thanks for giving our family this blessing...Love you

    ReplyDelete