Well its that time of year when some of my favorite tv shows go off the air for the season. So, I felt it time to give an update on some of my reality shows that have just finished up, or are about to..
First The Amazing Race....if I could be on any show, this would be the one. I love traveling and would love the opportunity to go around the world racing. And, I would love to do the race with my dad. We both have the skills I think it would take to make a great team. This season my favorite team was Zev and Justin. They are best friends and Jev has aspergers. They made it to top 4 and yes I cried when they got eliminated.
My other favorite team was father/daughter team Gary and Mallory. If you have ever listened or watched Kellie Pickler...Mallory has that same personality and voice.
But, in the end, it was sisters Kesha and Jen that took the prize

On to Survivor....Finally Boston Rob won the million! He has been on 4 seasons and played his best game ever and took home the prize :) Survivor has been on for 22 seasons, and yes I've watched every season...thanks mom and dad (said sarcastically).
Now, Dancing with the Stars is not over yet, but we need to discuss it anyway. When the show first started I thought "who would watch this" and "what a dumb show". Well, I'm hooked! Yes I voted for Bristol Palin last season about a million times because I loved her and yes I might have voted for Kendra this season until she was eliminated. But, if I had the chance I would dance with Romeo in a heart beat...that boy had some moves.
My favorite couple this season is Chelsea Kane (from disney) and Mark Ballas. I think they are amazing together and tug the line when it comes to their dances each week. And finally, there has to be something said for a woman in her 60's that can dance like Kirstie Alley...she is amazing and looks amazing. I think she might win the trophy!
Now for the last show update....it hasn't even began but already I know I will be in tune Monday night for the premiere of Bachelorette. It is Ashley from last season...which we knew would be the case the moment she was voted off. Now, I've already researched all the Bachelors and by looks and profile I'm already liking Bentley from Florida. We shall see if I am correct or not.

I know you are probably thinking...."Lauren is crazy and obsessed with reality tv and these shows." My argument to that is....well there isn't one. Yes, I am! I am a busy mom who loves to take care of my little girl and my family, so I watch reality shows to unwind at night and get away from "reality" for just a few moments. I'm working on cutting back, I promise :)

No comments:
Post a Comment