I thought I'd give an update on our Spring Break and then a little bit more. We spent the first part of our spring break in Missouri seeing family we haven't seen since Christmas. Of course everyone loved getting to see Hannah and love on her. Conrad and I are just along for the ride these days. :) Traveling is becoming more and more challenging because now that she is getting older we have to remember the food, bowls, spoons, bottles, sheets for the bed (when Conrad doesn't drop them in the toilet beforehand), toys, bouncy chair, books, multiple clothes, bibs,...the list goes on and on. I am trying to collect things to keep at both my parents and conrads parents so we don't have to always remember the little things. After spending some relaxing time in Missouri, we headed back home and my parents and sister came for a short visit this past weekend. It was nice to have my whole family together (including Alex and Aubrey) because we haven't all been together at the same time in a while. Conrad is back to school now which means back to baseball so Hannah and I get to see him on Wednesdays and Sundays until baseball season is over. Today started the Just Between Friends sale, so my friend and I headed to steal some deals.
Hannah continues to grow daily and am amazed at the things she can do and figure out.
She loves to look at books
and smile for the camera
She wears big bows and gets lots of compliments
she has conversations with her best friend Owen
and is an all around fun girl! (Owen thinks so too)
I won't make this long but I need to give a reality TV blog update....
Bachelor also concluded over Spring Break and I could not have been more excited that Brad picked Emily....but we shall see how long it lasts :/
on a more positive note Dancing with the stars has started up and here are some thoughts on a few competitors
Karate Kid: awesome dance!
Mike: easy on the eyes but not a great dancer
Kendra: my favorite contestant this season so I'm cheering for her...and yes I do watch Kendra. After all she is on a reality tv show!
Romeo: MUCH better than your dad!!!!
Kirstie: Looked stunning and did suprisingly amazing! Im cheering for her too!!
Well Conrad and I must finish Amazing Race from last night. Sorry for long post this time!
Those pictures are all very cute, i really like the second one the best. I ever watch Dancing with the stars, but i really want Kendra to win, i passed by it, and she had a big cheering section, i think she will get a a lot of votes. I heart Amazing Race it has always been one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can check out my blog, i am having a giveaway: asoonersweetheart.blogspot.com