Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 29: Wishes

I think I say "I wish" 10 times a day.  First of all I wish that I was good at putting all my thoughts into writing. If you've been following my blogging adventure,  you know that is something I was not gifted in. But, I could probably come up with a ton of wishes, some selfish, some unselfish, but I will just share a few right now.
I wish that I could stay home every day all day with Hannah and money not be an issue.

I wish that Conrad and I trusted God more with our finances.

I wish that Hannah would always stay so innocent and that she would never hurt.

I wish that all babies were born healthy....the nicu is not a fun place to be even though you have the best care there.

I wish that I could snap my fingers and the baby weight would be gone :)

I wish that I could live in Texas.

I wish that I could go on another mission trip soon.

I wish that Conrad and I could travel as much as we want.

I wish I could go on a cruise.

I wish to go to the Ellen show.

I wish that people treated everyone with respect.

I wish "bullying" was not an issue.

I wish that people didnt suffer from depression.

I wish for more kids.

I wish that I could write down all my wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment