Sunday, December 12, 2010

Date Night

Well Conrad and I finally had our first official date night since Hannah was born. We went to a wedding of one of the guys Conrad coaches with. It was a beautiful wedding and fun reception. We went downtown to the Cox Convention Center for the reception. We sat with some other people that Conrad works with and don't think that I have laughed as hard as I did in a very long time. On top of laughing there was great food (which included the best ceasar salad I've ever had!), dancing, and cake!...I forgot to mention there were 10 different kinds of cake :) It made me VERY happy..and only tried 4 :) We had a really good time and just enjoyed being together. While we missed Hannah, it helps to have great people to take care of her and also helps to have a good baby that will stay with other people. We are excited for our next date night which will hopefully be to see Harry Potter before it comes out on DVD..haha! I love me little family. Here's a picture of our first night out without Hannah....

No comments:

Post a Comment