Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today Hannah celebrated her first Thanksgiving. :) Unfortunately it was not spent as a complete family. Conrads dad has been having some health problems with his lungs and ended up being in the hospital this week and is due surgery early tomorrow morning. Our plan was to spend Thanksgiving in Missouri this year, but Conrad ended up going to Missouri to be with his dad and I went to Texas with my parents. We didn't think it would be much fun spending Thanksgiving in the hospital with Hannah. So, although I have enjoyed speding this time with my family, I have missed seeing everyone in Missouri and most importantly spending Hannah's first Thanksgiving as a family. I am glad Conrad can be with his dad during this time, but we miss him! We have so much to be thankful for this year. We were blessed with a beautiful baby girl, I have been given the chance to stay home with her, our health, our families, our friends, jobs, house, chruch,...the list goes on. We are truely blessed. Here's a picture of Hannah sitting at the table with us enjoying lunch. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. She's a beautiful beautiful baby girl!! Happy Thanksgiving Sweet Lauren!! Our boys didn't seem to play well today!! and Happy Thanksgiving to your sweet sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Missouri Prugh Crew missed you guys a bunch. Conrad does need to be here for his dad and it would've been no fun with a little baby in the hospital all day! Maybe we'll get to see you soon and I can't wait to shower Hannah with kisses! Love you guys. Aunt Melanie

    ReplyDelete